Western Sydney Stadium (WSS)
Location: Sydney, Australia
- The Western Sydney Stadium (WSS) is a new sports stadium in Parramatta as a replacement for the demolished Parramatta Stadium.
- Opening in mid-2019
- 30,000 seat capacity.
- 6m high perimeter retaining walls
- Large stair core walls
- 6m high columns, access & shoring
PERI helped our site team achieve the program required by the main contractor, the large amount of complex high vertical elements proved challenging but we accomplished this with PERI engineering and on site back up.
- Using approx 1300m2 of MAXIMO to complete the large amount of high retaining walls, columns, shear walls and cores.
- Using approx 300-350t PERI UP Rosett Flex to ensure safe and easy access to all construction areas, not only for the formwork contractor but also other trades such as steel fixers, crane crew etc.
- Supplying full engineering design and on site support throughout the duration of the project.