Human Resources Manager (Singapore)
We are looking for an experienced and skilled HR Manager to oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes to support business needs and oversee the full spectrum of HR operations including and not limited to talent acquisition, HR process management, compensation and benefits, performance and rewards management, training and development and HRIS with payroll and leave management.
Reporting to the Managing Director, key deliverables include:
- Ensure effective management of all HR tasks and the day-to-day HR operations independently and reliably.
- Responsible for the full employee life cycle from attract to separate including and not limited to prepare job descriptions, job advertisements, profile reviews, interviews, employment contract, work pass applications, onboarding and offboarding management.
- Act as a single point of contact for all people related issues including providing support and advice.
- Work closely with department heads and colleagues on recruitment, training and development, performance evaluation, grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Review and make recommendations to the Management and department heads during annual performance management, compensation review and promotion processes including involvement in annual market role matching, benchmarking and discussions on appropriate levels of compensation.
- Review and develop (where necessary) simplified or new HR systems and processes that comply with regulatory, policy, budgetary, quality and business performance requirements.
- Manage payroll, leave and health claim reimbursements.
- Involve in discussions and negotiations in benefits benchmarking on annual health coverage renewal with insurance broker.
- Handle annual income tax returns, audit schedules, government surveys and various government funded claims.
- Review and update benefits schemes, job descriptions, checklists, processes and procedures.
Your profile includes:
- Graduate degree will be preferred but is not a barrier for the right candidate.
- Minimum 5 years solid HR services experience preferably with progressive growth in the HR generalist space.
- Strong accountability mindset, independent, well organized and with multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient knowledge of administrative procedures, spreadsheets and other applications.
- Hands-on and can-do attitude and ready to challenge status quo.
- Sound knowledge of local HR labour policies, legislation and practices.
If you are self-motivated, independent, committed and resourceful with initiatives, drive to deliver organized and meticulous work and looking to work in a multinational environment especially for a leading German subsidiary company with close proximity to a MRT (Metro) station, we invite you to send in your CV (cover letter with a detailed resume) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your current and expected salary and your availability in your CV for us to conduct a more effective job matching. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be held in strict confidence.